We’ve added a few enhancements and bug fixes in this release:
- Video trimming – users can now record desktop and browser videos and then edit the videos by trimiming the video to show the important content. Saved videos can also be trimmed. Users can save both the original and trimmed videos to the resource feed.
- Show/hide video annotation tools – users can now show or hide the video annotation tools while recording is in progress. In some cases, it is not desirable to show the tool while recording videos, by clicking on the extension button during recording, users can turn the menu on or off.
- We’ve added several tool tips across the extension to better show users information and suggestions.
- We’ve made several changes to our video recording logic such that the operation is more logical and intuitive.
- Several usability, language and functional bugs were addressed as well.