- Do you know what the easiest and fastest way of sharing information via the Internet is? Take a screenshot or record a video so you will be able to send them. These are the operations everyone conducts numerous times a day now. Why? Because a lot of people today work remotely. They can complete tasks from home but still, they need to communicate with colleagues. To share a piece of information with somebody you have to just take a screenshot of it or record video and send it. take a screenshot how to take a screenshot on laptop
How do you do this?
- There are several ways of taking screenshots. The most common method is to click “PrintScreen”. However, there is a variety of tools for this, too. To record video you need to install an extension or app. What if we tell you that you do not need to install several extensions for each operation? Fintest Pro has all the necessary features. See our other functions how to screenshot on hp laptop
- More on our social networks facebook
What Fintest Pro is
- This is an easy-to-use browser extension that allows users to take screenshots and record video with or without sound in a few clicks only. There are a lot of benefits. Are you interested? Read and find out more. We offer a free version without registration but if you want to try premium features then upgrade your plan. The extension is supported on various browsers. Fintest Pro is compatible with different formats. Save screenshots as images in WEBP, JPEG, PNG, or PDF files. Download videos in WEBM, MKV, or MP4. The interface is user-friendly. In case you have any difficulties, click “Support” to contact our operators. To capture the screen screenshot
- Fintest Pro is not only about screenshots and videos. There is also a possibility to make notes and save them in TXT. Make use of the available test tools. Edit videos and screenshots by adding shapes, emojis, or text. More new features are coming soon. Users read here how to screenshot on hp laptop