- How do you take a screenshot
- Which tool do you use?
- Read more about the benefits
- Why is this extension so easy-to-use?
How do you take a screenshot
- Nowadays more and more people opt for working remotely. They find it especially convenient. You can complete all the working tasks and stay at home at the same time. It is really mind-blowing how many great opportunities the Internet gives us. It is a huge and very powerful platform that has turned the whole world upside down. The global network enables us to keep in touch with people living far away. Share information with others in a matter of seconds. How do you take a screenshot? take a screenshot how to take a screenshot on laptop
Which tool do you use?
- If you are looking for the easiest and fastest way of taking screenshots, then we strongly recommend you choose the Fintest Pro extension for this. What is Fintest Pro? This is an extremely user-friendly browser extension for everyone. There is a free-of-charge and a paid version. Find the best solution for you. We did our best to create the most convenient service for our users. See our other functions how to screenshot on hp laptop
- More on our social networks facebook
Read more about the benefits
- How do you take a screenshot in a few seconds? With the help of the Fintest Pro extension. If you choose a free version, there is no need to register. Just install it and take as many screenshots as you need. Open this tool in various browsers. You no longer have to waste time taking screenshots by clicking “Print Screen”. It can be done quicker. To capture the screen screenshot
Why is this extension so easy to use?
- It allows taking different screenshots (desktop, selected area, instant copy, full-page screenshots). Users are also able to edit the screenshots by adding shapes, emojis, text, or custom images. What else? You can crop or blur pictures, too. How do you take a screenshot and save it? Download the images in the following formats: WEBP, JPEG, PNG, or PDF. We ensure privacy and security. Users read here how to screenshot on hp laptop