- How to print screen on laptop
- How do you share information with your colleagues?
- What is Fintest Pro?
- Read more about benefits
How to print screen on laptop
- The Internet and various gadgets have already become an integral part of everyone’s life. Today, in the twenty-first century, it is impossible to study, work, or even communicate with others without using the global network and other technologies. Now, most people opt for working remotely, because it is much more comfortable. In such a situation it is necessary to be in contact with your co-workers all the time. take a screenshot how to take a screenshot on laptop
How do you share information with your colleagues?
- To capture and send a piece of information to someone you can just take a screenshot. If you still do not know how to print screen on laptop, keep on reading this blog post. In order to capture the screen in a few clicks only select the Fintest Pro extension. See our other functions how to screenshot on hp laptop
- More on our social networks facebook
What is Fintest Pro?
- This is an easy-to-use browser extension. With the help of this tool, users can capture data with screenshots, videos or notes. In addition, customers are also able to run tests on certain web pages. It is the fastest and simplest way to capture and share data. Our main objective was to provide users with the most convenient service. With our extension, you will find out not only how to print screen on laptop but also how to record video and audio. To capture the screen screenshot
Read more about benefits
- This extension is extremely user-friendly. There are so many advantages. This will be your best solution. Use either a free or a paid version with advanced features. If you choose a free-of-charge version, you do not need to register. Just install the extension and take screenshots immediately. Choose the type: capture desktop, a selected area only, make an instant copy, or a full-page screenshot. You can edit the pictures and then save them in the following formats: WEBP, JPEG, PNG. We hope this article provides a clear answer to the question “how to print screen on laptop?”. Enjoy using the best service for screenshots. Users read here how to screenshot on hp laptop